Just the other day I wrote a blog about the growth of my tomatoes and the adding of some cow manure so that it could add to the soils conditioning while it rained and rained it did but the best thing is my idea worked. I went out today to find flowers on my front raspberries and some new growth on the plants up front.
I was amazed to find that I also have some Boston Fern starts that came from a potted plant and managed to seed itself around the cider blocks and yucca plants. It looks nice and I don’t think I could have made this planting master piece myself. I still need to weed and yes they are taller also. So need to get out there.
Had another mission today going up town to apply for a placement test for my homeschooler and she was disappointed with the school students needing testing for school choice and open enrollment she has to wait until July but it gives us more time to learn and finish her growing projects in the house.
Until Monday afternoon the garden is growing weeds and all then it’s the weed bucket for those hardy little plants.